Home / Electrohypersensitivty (EHS)

Electrohypersensitivty (EHS)


  1. tell me pls what doctor in the United States can examine me for hypersensitivity?

    • Hi Alexander,
      I’d recommend taking the proper steps to reduce your household EMF’s as much as possible. If you have a smart meter, DECT phone, or WiFi router, get rid of them immediately. You can download our book for a small price and it will provide the necessary steps to reduce your exposure to EMF’s. Also you can check out MagdaHavas.com and ElectricSense.com as these are all great resources for electrically sensitive individuals. Since EHS is not recognized as a disease in the US it is difficult to find a doctor that could diagnose you. However, if you can find a medical doctor that practices holistic medicine, they might be able to help you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Scroll To Top